Sunday, April 21, 2013

Healing A Broken Heart

After my vent to God and still in tears, I went to my mom and laid my head on her lap. She immediately began to pray over me. It wasn't long that I began to feel His love again. I knew and still believe that God loves me. When I returned to my bedroom I just began to praise God for what He has done and for the many blessings in my life. Sometimes I forget what He's already done. God will never change who He is. He has healed my broken heart. For that I am thankful.

To be honest and even more real with you, I had to repent for my actions earlier in the day. I became so frustrated that I slammed my Bible to the floor. Not me at all. You see I am a child of the King. No matter how many times I screw up and fail, God is always there to pick us back up on our feet. He is the God of the second chance; third and fourth chance; the 1,337 chance, etc. He has forgiven me. I receive that forgiveness. Thank you Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment