Saturday, May 4, 2013

Health Update

I am so happy right now, can't really contain myself. I have lost 15 pounds as of this morning (May 4). What have I been doing? No sugars. Little to no carbs. 

Towards the middle of April I was diagnosed with Type 2. That explained a lot as to why I was always not feeling very well. I knew that changes had to be made. Beginning the diet I weighed in at 270. Already by losing just 15 pounds, it has boosted my confidence. I am determined to not deal with this for the rest of my life. It must go!!! 

My goal is to lose about 100 pounds. Along with eating right, I have also been praying for God's help and strength. I have people surrounding me that will encourage and have been encouraging me. I am truly blessed with those people in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment