Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Three Weeks and Holding

Wrote the following about three weeks ago sitting in church.

No one knows how hurt I am except you. No one knows how scared I am except you. No one knows what thoughts go through my mind except you. No one knows what I've been through except you. No one knows how lonely I am except you. No one knows how often I cry myself to sleep except you. No one knows all the rejection I have faced except you. I know that I have failed. I know that I have fallen. I know that at times I'm ashamed of my past.

Lord I know you love me. I know you are my Savior. I know you are my friend even when it feels I am without. I know you are my helper. I know you are my provision. I know that you are my strength. I know that I am your child. I am your daughter. I am YOURS!!!

Show me Your glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment