Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Valentine's Day







This years Valentine's Day has been by far the best I have ever experienced. Let me tell you why. I began a new job towards the middle of October as an after-school teacher here at a local church. After only being employed for about 3 1/2 months I am given the opportunity to become an assistant Pre-school teacher for Pre-K program. For me it was an honor and a privelidge to even be thought of, and of course I accepted. These past couple of months have been amazing. Never in a million years would I have thought of myself as a teacher. In fact, six months before even considering the after-school position, I would have not put myself as a teacher. Truly, it has to be the plan of God. Someone even made the statement, "I think you found your calling." Well, I guess so.

The children that I teach are really awesome kids. I tell the surrounding teachers that my class is the best. The candy that is shown above just goes to show how awesome they are. I am blessed beyond measure!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment