Thursday, October 13, 2011

A little more about me

My whole life, I have been brought up in church. I started singing when I was four and from then on out, I keep singing. There is no stopping me. Music has played a vital role in my life. Have I always listened to "appropriate" stuff? No. However, now that I am older, I like to listen to music that encourages me to keep going. So it may not necessarily be Christian music, but now I know what I can and can not listen to.

I have been writing for a few years. Writing is something I can do when I really want to express myself and I can't quite put into words to come from my mouth. My thoughts become clear when wrote on paper. I believe that through writing, it is one of the ways that God can use me to witness and encourage those who read. I am by no means a professional. I write how I want to write. I am the editor. Whenever I want to write to publish, I ask God to give me the words so that people can be ministered to. 
I want God to use me in mighty ways. A friend of mine asked me the other day, where I could see her in twenty years. To the best of my ability I answered her. I ask myself that all the time. I even ask God. Of course, He won't tell me the entire plan for my life at once. So I just take one day at a time. Try to live the best that I can. I also try to let as much of Jesus' light shine through my life.

I am not perfect, nor will I ever be in this life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment