Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Spring

It's finally here!! A new season. Spring.
Everything is new and smells fresh.Oh, I love it!!!
New life comes to earth. New trees and fresh new flowers.
It is so beautiful.
Rain comes and hopefully lots of it.
I do my best not to complain, but oh how I love the smell of rain.
Washing the earth and rinsing it all clean.
It is so wonderful.
For my family, its new livestock. Our cows will start having their babies.
New births, they are precious.
Experiencing new life as one breathing creature after another comes into the world.
Lets not forget Easter.
The weekend that we remember Christ dying on the cross and on the third day HE AROSE!!
Only one word to describe that blessed day...awesome!

Spring is lovely, fresh, new, and beautiful.
It's crisp, cool mornings and evenings.
The afternoons are warmed up to that perfect 70 degree temperature.
For me, its an Easter dress and matching shoes to go with it. (This year I also want a matching Easter hat, so we'll see).
It's also hearing the baby birds in the morning, especially the ones who have found home on our porch.
It's Daddy getting his garden ready for the years crops. He will grow peas, tomatoes, cucumbers, potatoes, sweet potatoes, watermelon, cantaloupe, beets, strawberries, and all sorts of other stuff.
Its new grass coming up so my cows will have something to graze.

I love Spring.
Its about new beginnings.





No comments:

Post a Comment