Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Current Read on Praise

"The Prayer That Changes Everything" by Stormie Omartian is the book that I am currently reading. It's absolutely wonderful and eye opening. Plus it's very easy to follow along. She talking about how praise is the prayer that changes everything. She includes fifteen reasons to praise God now. I want to encourage you to praise God now. No matter what you are facing. God deserves all your praise. Set your focus on Him. Here's what I'm going to do. I'm going to give you these reasons. Then write my own personal prayers for each. I recommend that you read this book. Again, wonderful. God will use anything to remind us of His love and speak through anything. 

The reasons to praise God now:
1. He is my creator
2. He is my Father
3. He loves me
4. He died for me
5. He forgave me
6. He gave me His Holy Spirit
7. He gave me His word
8. He is a good God
9. He is Holy
10. He is all-powerful
11. He is with me
12. He has a purpose for my life
13. He redeems all things
14. He is light of the world
15. He is...(just because)


No comments:

Post a Comment