Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Goodbye, Hello

Another year is close to an end. We say goodbye 2013 and hello 2014. While some people will be making their normal resolutions, my goal is to just take one day at a time. Sure I have some goals that I would like to accomplish, but if not it's okay. Lord willing there is always next year. Haha. 

Not too much before the New Year, I celebrate my birthday. I stated in my personal writings that I want this year to be different. I'm not sure what's ahead, but I'm looking forward to whatever is in store. I know that God is in control. 

The 2013 year was a pretty good year for me overall. Having found favor with my job and my most exciting goal of losing some of my excess weight. So far I have lost 40 pounds. Blessings come with obedience. Thank You Jesus! 

God answered my prayers. One thing I realized was that God uses my silliness. I think He gets a good laugh, but that's who I am. 

I am on my way to finding out more about who God is and more about who I am in Him. That's what I want out of 2014. 

No comments:

Post a Comment