Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Writing Daily

Most people that know me, know that I keep a journal. They also know that's a daily thing for me to write. I keep three specific journals. The first one consists of everything. It includes what happens during the day, venting, scripture writing, positive thinking, all my personal info, if I went on a date, etc. My second journal includes just positive thinking. To help me stay on track, the front cover says," whatever is lovely, think about such things."  It also states praises and thanks to God, my Father. The third journal was given to me by a friend who made it specially a journal for my dreams, wishes, and desires. It's taking a little longer to fill up. 
I'm telling this because all three serve as a reminder of who God is and what He is doing in my life. I can think back to what He's done and I can even hope for what is to come. They all remind me of Gods love for me and how good He is to me. I can count my blessings through my writing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment