Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Reason 3: He Loves Me

Praising You everyday for Your love, and not just any love, but for an unconditional love. There is no one on this earth who could love me like You. I praise You because Your love, as like a Father, is never ending. Your love will never run out. Your love will never fail. I thank You for Your love. I praise You because it is also by Your love that I am able to love others, including ones that I do not know. I praise You because that is what You are all about, ...love. I praise You for waking me up this morning that I may express how much I do love You. Your love is better than life. Your love is always there for me. No matter how many times I stumble and fall, You love me. No matter how many times I may break Your heart, You still love me.

I praise You because You love me.
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment