Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Admiration

I think everyone could say that there is an actor and/or actress whom they would say they admire. Some of my favorites include: Meg Ryan, Amy Adams, Tom Hanks, Patrick Dempsey, Adam Sandler. These are just to name a few. Now notice how I said the word "admire". What does that word mean? The word admire means to regard with wonder, pleasure, or approval. So if I had to really pick someone from my list of people who I truly admire as an actress, she would be Audrey Hepburn.

Audrey had poise.
Audrey had true modesty.

Listed below are some of my favorite quotes from Ms. Hepburn. I hope that they encourage and speak to you as they do to me. God bless!

"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."

"I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person."

"If I get married, I want to be very married."

"Let's face it, a nice creamy chocolate cake does a lot for a lot of people; it does for me."

"Nothing is impossible. The word itself says, I'm possible!"

"The beauty of a woman is not in a facial mode but the true beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It is the caring that she lovingly gives the passion that she shows. The beauty of a woman grows with the passing years." 

"The beauty of a woman must be seen from in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides."

"True friends are families which you can select."

I could go on and on...these are just to list a few.

No comments:

Post a Comment