Sunday, January 22, 2012

Heavy Heart

My heart is so heavy and my mind baffled. Tonight at our ladies' meeting a message came forth about the Proverbs 31 Woman. Great message. One of my favorite passages too. At the same time though, I felt left out. The message was seemed to be directed toward the wife and mother's in the room. I was the only one in the room who has never married and/or who has no kids.

Is it really too much to ask? I get so discouraged and heart broken because I feel like I've been forgotten about.

Whenever I have been attracted to a guy, it never goes well. For starters, most of them act like they don't know me. Then there are others who say, "I just like her as a friend." Then go on to never talk to me. I've had some people try to set me up with a guy, but it never works out. Most of them end up being too good to be true.

What  happened to "Ask and it shall be given...."? I know this to be true, but I just wonder when my turn will come.

People tell me,"When you know, you just know." I want that assurance. Just like I know that I am saved; that I am a daughter of the Most High King. 

No comments:

Post a Comment