Monday, January 23, 2012

Only A Season

God works in seasons to fulfill a lifetime. 

My season is singleness. I've come to the conclusion that it's okay. Do I still become antsy about the topic? Yes. Almost every day. All I need to do is stay in the Word, close to my Daddy in heaven. Everything will be fine. This too shall pass. There is nothing wrong with being in my mid-20s and being single. If that's what God has planned for now, then so be it. I can not change what God has planned. Plus, I don't think I would want to. His way is the better way. I'll admit though, it seems to be the hardest, but I know that if I would have done it my way, it would all be messed up. So in saying all that, thank you Jesus for this season. You are always there for me. I know that You are preparing me for something GREAT.

No comments:

Post a Comment