Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Beautiful To Me

Saturday night was an emotional night for me. God has really been dealing with me on praying and on fasting. I am constantly thinking about it. As I was reading the Word, something inside me just said to begin praying. All I could do was get down on my face before God and literally cry out to Him. Even though God already knew my heart and my thoughts at that particular moment, He wanted me to talk to Him. He wanted me to communicate with Him.

Anyway, I began to pour out my heart to Him. I did not know what to say and honestly, I did not know how to pray. So I began to cry. Tears within themselves are a language that only God can understand. It does not matter if they are tears of sorrow, tears of hurt, tears of heart-break, or even tears of joy and happiness; God knows and understands tears.

I opened up my the next blank page in my journal and I just asked God to write me something. I asked God to write out my story. I was getting frustrated and upset, but at the same time I am in the presence of my Daddy God. What could be more soothing and comforting? After a few moments, without hesitation this what ended up on that blank journal page:

Thank you for loving me as if you are my husband. After all, you are my first true love. You provide for me like a husband should. You encourage me like a husband should. You love me like a husband should. It is not just any kind of love either, but you love me with an unconditional love.

I love you in return for everything that you have done for me. I love you for who you are. I worship you for who you are.

My love, hold me close to you. Hold me tight and never let me go. You lift me up when I am down. You make me feel so special and beautiful on the inside. You even tell me that I am beautiful on the outside.

Thank you for being my rock. Thank you for being that solid foundation in which I can stand on. Thank you for being my best friend. Thank you for assuring me that you will never leave me. You always know what to say and when to say it.

Thank you for giving me strength, courage, and boldness.

Thank you for everything. Thank you for being that one I can always trust. I can always rely on you. I can just call your name and you will be there. Every time you remind that you have never left; you have been there the whole time.

Thank you for being my peace throughout the storm. You make everything so calm.

Knowing that you are always near me, warms me up. You love me so much. When you make a promise, you keep it. Thank you for being a man who keeps His word. I can tell you anything and not even be afraid about it. You already know it all.

My love, I love you.
You are beautiful to me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment